Old 23-03-2007, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Si Si is offline

Default Ants!

Same happened to me so i bought an 'Ant Stop! - Baitstation'

got rid of them early last year and not seen one since...

they sell them in most supermarkets but i got mine from tesco i think

http://www.antstop.com/

"Tim" wrote in message
I have ants appearing from beneath my skirting board in the kitchen. There
is the odd 2 or 3 accompanied by some bits of earth that they have dug up,
so can anyone suggest anything to stop the buggers from 'massing' ready
for
a breakout sometime soon? Figured I could seal along there with silicon
sealer (floor is ceramic tile) but don't really want to do that. Is there
anything I can squirt along there that'll kill em and deter any from
venturing in?
TIA
tim