Old 23-03-2007, 09:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Crow in backyard

"Travis M." wrote in message

I've only once seen a hummingbird, while I was staying with friends in
Puget Sound. I thought hummers were tropical birds and couldn't believe
what I saw so of course I rushed for my camera. I shot the bird with
excited, shaky hands, through a large window and since the dwelling was
in prime growth forest the lighting wasn't ideal.

Ah well, I tried, and I remembered what the shot was when it was printed.

Yes, it was that long ago, in 1990.

We have hummingbirds year round.

So I was told, it was a great srprise, that's all :-)

Mary

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington