Old 23-03-2007, 05:03 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~ ~Roy~ is offline

Default Derek Broughton is a fine person to tell you how they moderate in rpm

Yep thats the story, Derek Broughton is a rogue moderator., Fine info
for a new formed group as such to have top put up with such a deal
already., Evidently not much research by Big 8 and the mod team was
put into effect to weed out fokd undesirebale to be a
moderator......really makes one wonder ........Integrity goes down
hill fast since foks do not get a fair shake when you have a bad apple
in the bunch! The moderated web based forums though it was hillarious
that Derek is a moderator and that a moderated group already got
accused of having a rogue moderator.......

-------