Old 23-03-2007, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default trimmed pine tree fiasco

On 23 Mar, 15:29, Pam Moore wrote:
On 23 Mar 2007 07:17:47 -0700, "Dave Hill"

wrote:
On 23 Mar, 13:52, Pam Moore wrote:
On 23 Mar 2007 06:42:59 -0700, "Dave Hill"

wrote:
I have a feeling it will eventually grow back.
Playing with the pic supplied I found this view
http://www.twango.com/media/Taffy4u2...Taffy4u2.10011
May help someone identify it.

Dave, it won't let me view it unless I register!

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Pam in Bristol

Lets try again
http://www.twango.com/editmedia.aspx...rocessid=63192...
David hill
Abacus Nurseries

Still can't see it without joining.
I feel sure it is a cryptomeria, and will shoot out. In fact it is
often pruned into "cloud" shapes in Japanese gardens.
Perhaps that's what they are planning to do!

Pam in Bristol

Last attempt to post a closer shot of part of the tree
http://www.twango.com/share.aspx?cha...ffy4u2.Unknown
also has a pic of the Cestrum and one of my long tailed tits feeding
thisafternoon

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries