Old 23-03-2007, 02:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Niek Hanckmann Niek Hanckmann is offline

Default 1 SB Orchid Show

Hi Wendy,

On our dutch orchid forum there was a discussion about buying plants
from Santa Barbara. It was mentioned that they have their own shows and
are not visiting many shows outside of The States. So I told them that
you and Larry have been showing pictures over here. I also copied five
of your pics to the forum to give them an impression and pointed them to
abpo for more.
Maybe I should have asked you, before posting, but when it is not
alright with you, just let me know and I will take them off again.

Greets, Niek

Wendy7 schreef:
Here you go, I hope these are not too large.
We had a glorious time, my hubby took the pictures for me. He had fun
with Brian the guy from down
under, telling jokes, talking about Rugby & Cricket.

I didn't buy too much, one decent Lycaste & a bunch of $7.50 plants.

Cheers Wendy