Old 23-03-2007, 04:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default 1 SB Orchid Show

Gosh Niek, it is with pleasure to spread the orchid fervor! *g* Anytime re
the pictures is fine, my contention is
that if I didn't want anyone to look at them I would not post.
Cheers Wendy

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
Hi Wendy,

On our dutch orchid forum there was a discussion about buying plants from
Santa Barbara. It was mentioned that they have their own shows and are not
visiting many shows outside of The States. So I told them that you and
Larry have been showing pictures over here. I also copied five of your
pics to the forum to give them an impression and pointed them to abpo for
more.
Maybe I should have asked you, before posting, but when it is not alright
with you, just let me know and I will take them off again.

Greets, Niek

Wendy7 schreef:
Here you go, I hope these are not too large.
We had a glorious time, my hubby took the pictures for me. He had fun
with Brian the guy from down
under, telling jokes, talking about Rugby & Cricket.

I didn't buy too much, one decent Lycaste & a bunch of $7.50 plants.

Cheers Wendy