Old 24-03-2007, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Who makes the best garden tillers ?

I like TROY. Once they showed a tiller going around a tree in the root
zones. I was very disturbed and wrote them a letter and they pulled all of
those commercials and assured me AI would not see another commercial roto
tilling tree roots. So I support troy.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"John Q. Public" wrote in message
m...
Hello,

I'm in the market for a new garden tiller. Something with a 5-8 horsepower
engine, rear tine, and no more than $600 or so.....
I want this one to be the last I'll ever buy.

Who makes the most dependable ?
Availability of replacement parts is important also.

Opinions anybody ?

Thanks,

John