Old 23-03-2007, 11:45 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
drsolo drsolo is offline

Default Indoor Pond

NOW THAT IS MORE LIKE IT. That is exactly what I want. We bought a duplex
across the alley and down a bit from us.
http://weloveteaching.com/woodward/w...ownstairs.html
It is so high up on the hill that from the upstairs window we can see Lake
Michigan over the top of the trees. And there is a third floor, a full
height attic. We are planning on finishing the third floor, install an
elevator to the 2nd and 3rd floors http://tinyurl.com/cprzu and build a pond
in the back yard with a greenhouse over it. It has this delicious full
south sun exposure the sun just pours down onto the back yard. And THAT is
the pond and greenhouse I want!!!!
Then we move over there and rent our current house!! Ingrid

"©anadian Ponder" " wrote in message
.com...
This one is nice
http://www.lonestarkoi.com/Photos/Gr...d%20Inside.jpg