Old 27-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Shiva

Default best roses for Albuquerque, NM

On 27 Mar 2003 14:17:35 GMT, (lms) wrote:

Am waiting for another Dr. Brownell

Do I need this? I don't know if you kept up, but the "V" for Victory
(a Brownell rose) that I found at a box store never panned out.
Spaghetti stems from sawed off stumps, for a whole season and one icky
bloom. Care to describe the Dr.?

another
Sunsprite

Love this rose! I want some more. It is another example of a rose that
is so good even a cheap bagged one prevails. I said Tiffany was my
only cheapie doing well--not so--Susprite is too. Now I'll get some
more, good quality. Does yours stay small?

Barbara Streisand

I have this, bare root, in the ground, with a fence at its back--full
sun prime spot. I remember Suzanne talking about it, which is when I
started wanting it--for the scent and the color. Went wild on purple
this year, and mauve--See "Hansa can stay" is you want to know, if I
list them one more time somebody will come and get me. And Judy
Garland. Have you missed this one? It better be fragrant! Go find what
I got from S&W and tell me about any you have/had. Please.