Old 24-03-2007, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\) Robert \(Plymouth\) is offline

Default seed potatoes

Alan McKenzie wrote:
: Thanks for that - don't think they should have frosted as stored on
: the dining room table - much to my wifes chagrin.
: Would they still be able to be planted out - intend to in about 2
: weeks - weather and soil conditions allowing.
: many thanks

Well, if you can put a finger through them I would say they are past
redemption but if they are just not solid, that is not unusual and they
should be ok