Old 24-03-2007, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default A pre-spring ramble........PEEPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I n the first of March? YEP!!)

FragileWarrior wrote:
madgardener wrote in news:130445squc6l784
@news.supernews.com:

FragileWarrior wrote:
madgardener wrote in :

ound in anticipation
of plantings (unless some of you, and you know who YOU are.....have
already gotten their spinach, radishes and snow peas in the cold

KILLFILE

that's nice of you, dear.........apparently you don't give a spit about
Eastern Tennessee's Spring peepers and other such gardening

foolishness.
your choice. I consider it most incredible that we still have

healthy
frogs and wildlife here to make spring a memorable event that I still
want to share and am able to do. always good to know there are lurkers
out there who enjoy me, and those out there who think I'm worthy of
killfiling! LOL have a nice spring, anyway, despite the strange snows
that came yesterday (yes, I knew about them, I do have a friend in
Bournemouth who I speak to regularly)

maddie

I suspect that was a troll post. I didn't write that and you're not in
my killfile. I do seem to have these little pesky buttgnats follow me
around and try to start shit occasionally. Just ignore them and they'll
go away. Their attention span is about three seconds.

that's a relief!!! (sorry, as you see, I tend to "kill" people with
kindness! LOL spring has absolutely EXPLODED here in scary
time...things blooming right now that don't bloom until MAY!!!!!!!!!! I
will be writing another ramble very soon.