Old 24-03-2007, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Potts Chris Potts is offline

Default chainsaw recommendations

Rod wrote:
On 23 Mar, 23:46, "sally H" wrote:

I should like to buy a small chainsaw and should like recommendations
please.
Thanks.

You seem to have opened a can of worms here Sally ;~}
You've decided you have the wood and trees that justify the expense of
the saw, safety kit and training and the significant effort involved
in the training, all you are asking is for saw recommendations.

Lidl had a small electric chain saw in the special offers about a week
ago, and there was one left in my local Lidl yesterday. I think they
were £40. I have a small electric Black and Decker which has proved
very reliable and is quiet, unlike the two stroke I had before which was
VERY noisy.

All the best,

Chris Potts