Old 24-03-2007, 08:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default leaves under fruit trees

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 08:24:39 -0800, "David E. Ross"
wrote:

I find that, no matter what else I do, I will still get both leaf curl
and brown rot unless I use a dormant spray on my peach tree. I use a
mixture of dormant oil and copper sulfate, spraying once right after
pruning and once again as the flower buds start to show color (just
before they open).

If I don't get enough fruit this year I will spray next year. I was
tempted this year at pink bud stage, but decided against it.