Old 25-03-2007, 02:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi Marutchi is offline

Default Photo size (again)

joevan wrote:

Learning to use a computer is a big thing. If you can't figure out how
to work out things then do not put the blame on the posters.
Download, Irfanview, learn how simple it is to make things work.
If you need help ask.

He said he has dial up and it is a valid point. Using Irfanview won't help a
dial up or slower computer user.

Large files don't make a bad photo better, however it's up to the poster if
he/she wants everyone to see their photos or just a few who can be bothered
to down load large files.
For the record, I am on broadband, but also rarely look at photos over
500kb. I have very limited spare time and can't be bothered with photos that
don't download extremely fast.