Old 19-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Wendy

Default Beginner seeks advice on orchid plants, books, fertilizing, growing medium .....

Oh Hal,
Don't go to any orchid society meetings!
Don't use Google to search for the word Orchid!
Don't go to the library or bookstores & browse!
It's too late! You've got orchid fever!
*G*
Welcome, our group is a good start, great people & info.
You sound just like me, I started with 2 & in 1 year, I had 1000!
The 1st most common mistake is overwatering & letting the plant sit in a
saucer with water.
You need sun light (not direct) air & humidity.
My 2 cents..........
Cheers Wendy