Old 25-03-2007, 04:50 PM
webwise webwise is offline
Registered User

Location: Scarborough UK
Smile Just read your abc for newbies.

Hi everyone. I just joined the forum but am quite an experienced gardener. I've retired (just, 21 and a bit) and have decided to take my gardening more seriously. After all it beats building and servicing computers.

Your ABC says I should introduce myself so that is what I am doing.

I live in Scarborough on the Yorkshire coast, my father was a professional gardener some 50-30 years ago and would HATE what I am doing. He liked roses and vegetables, I like exotics, tropicals, palms, carnivores and plants with thorns on (however I just bought some green zebra tomatoes on ebay. Any advice anyone?). In other words unusual. Socially I am quite normal though - lol. Hope to meet some of you in the forum.