Old 25-03-2007, 08:37 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default koi pond

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:11:45 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
[snip]
==============================
Hi! Please move to rec.ponds.moderated as this group has been
abandoned due to trolls.

[snip]

That statement is inflammatory. People still
post to rec.ponds on topic, and there are still
a few reasonable discussions. Telling
people rec.ponds has been abandoned is
a flat-out lie. If you hate it so much here,
since you now have another place to go, why
not go there and leave rec.ponds alone?

I will continue to read and post to both
newsgroups, and avoiding (not responding
to) 99.99999999% of the troll bs, but I'm
getting tired of you trying to frighten people
off rec.ponds. I'm absolutely supportive of
rec.ponds.moderated, but I have no problem
with both newsgroups existing.

NOR SHOULD YOU.

If you want to provide the *information* that
there is a moderated alternative, fine, but
there are better and considerably less
offensive and controversial ways to do it
than the way you're doing it.

And that's my final word on this stupid
subject.

Gail