Old 25-03-2007, 11:27 PM posted to aus.gardens
Luke Luke is offline

Default moving/declumping hippeastrums

Thanks for that Len, what is the best position for these. I have moved some
recently to a mostly shady spot with filtered sun and they are doing
extremely well, but then I have some in almost full sun and they're doing
well too. the reason i was talking about moving is that I have a massive
clump of these and have noticed that all the leaves seem to be wilting, not
sure if this is a lack of water or they're too overgrown so i though i
should try and separate them up.

btw I live in Mannum South Australia

Luke
"len garden" wrote in message
g'day luke,

not sure which part of oz you live in but there is still plenty of
growing season left yet well up our way.

and as these plants grow quiet rapidly almost to weed status a move
now wouldn't be out of the question, just watch the watering regime.

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 08:37:15 +0930, "Luke"
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev