Old 25-03-2007, 11:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
MadCow MadCow is offline

Default Flowering Bay Laurel Tree

In message . net, Pat
Royal writes
The Bay is blooming now, maybe I'll get fruit out of it this year, I
didn't last year. I was told it wouldn't last if planted outside, that
was 5 years ago, if you have a sheltered spot you might try a bay
outdoors. I'm in Tennessee and have to run, the cats have just brought
a large bee into the house.
Pat

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

That's a beautiful picture of the flowers and leaves.

The fruits are small and hard but pedunculate - looking forward to your
pictures of them.

--
Sue ]8(