Old 27-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Kate Morgan

Default Garden News

This publication has recently had a make over to "attract a younger
readership"
I now find there is far to much white paper showing, don't like it so much.
Wondered what others think.
Also was sent a copy of Garden Answers (Trying to get me to advertise in it)
Looks quite good, the sort of Mag I would keep rather than Bin.

I subscribed to Garden News about a year ago and liked it, I have to
admit that I have two copies on the kitchen table not yet opened.I
cannot put my finger on what is wrong with it, nothing, maybe it is just
me losing interest although I do enjoy the articles by Mavis Ostler :-)
I have enjoyed Garden Answers in the past but apart from Garden News I
dont read any.
kate