Old 26-03-2007, 03:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Garrapata Garrapata is offline

Default Photo size (again)

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:26:46 -0000, "someone"
wrote:

Photos of over 1 Mb are usually ignored by me because they are, frankly, far
too large to fit on my monitor, so I have to do a lot of scrolling. So I
never get to see the whole photo.

While I completely agree about large file sizes, the size of the picture
on your monitor should be controlled by your viewing software. Whatever
you are using should have an option to automatically reduce large images
to screen or desktop size. If your viewer doesn't do this try
downloading Irfanview

www.Irfanview.com

it is very good and does a lot more than just display pictures.
--

09=ix