Old 26-03-2007, 02:59 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Peter Pan[_2_] Peter Pan[_2_] is offline

Default voles & moles

I had a problem with them a few years ago, I went to the local Agway and got
a vibrating stick and stuck it in the ground..My problem was gone after that
"Kyle Boatright" wrote in message
. ..

"Boots Crofoot" wrote in message
Is there something I can apply to the lawn to get rid of
these *******s????

--
bc

In my experience, no. I've tried products that get rid of grubs - the
theory being: no food, no moles. No luck. I've tried "anti mole sprays".
Supposedly a repellent. No luck.

The only sure method is to trap the little suckers.

KB