Old 26-03-2007, 09:18 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens
Leanne Leanne is offline

Default X-post: Poisonous plants and childcare

there are a lot of grandparents out there who are more than capable of
looking after their offsprings offsprings.

why should my parents be responsible for watching my kids? If I want to go
out and make money I shoulds expect to pay someone for their time. (although
I know a few peoples parents who are happy with that kind of arrangment,
most are not) And if I pay for a service, I expect it to be a safe thing.

Most peoples parents are at an age where they are ready to have fun, travel
and do what they want.. not be stuck down with more kids.

--
Leanne