Old 26-03-2007, 08:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,sci.agriculture.fruit
len garden len garden is offline

Default Avocados

g'day karen,

Hmm- sort of a unisex thing? ;-)

yes that is about it.

I've been to all our local nurseries- I couldn't even find a cherry
tree. All they had was peach (which I bought), plum, apple, fig, and
I saw one lemon. I should have bought that, come to think of it- the
flowers smell so good. I went online to look for cherry trees- found
one, but I didn't check for avocados.

you might do better seeking out a fruit tree nursery.

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:24:33 -0400, wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--