Old 27-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Susan Erickson

Default RBG Orchid show in Burlington Ont

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:19:09 -0500, "Ted Byers"
wrote:

Good Luck on the Phals and of course on Lunch. Please post pix
of the Phals you find.
SuE

Thanks SuE

I would post such pix if I had a digital camera (and I would have already
posted one of my catt that is presently in bloom, and has been for a little
over three weeks already), but such a toy is not high on my list of
priorities right now. Now, if someone had one to loan or donate to the
cause ...

Cheers,

Ted

OK Gang - Who is going to the show that can take pix for Ted...
and don't forget to get one with him in it. G

I am afraid we are too disorganized to get them posted.
Have fun.

SuE