Old 27-03-2007, 01:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Niek Hanckmann Niek Hanckmann is offline

Default Cym. Sarah Jean

Wendy, I cannot 'beat' you with the Dend. aggregatum. Mine gave only one
flower (yes that is one single FLOWER) this year. I gave him the message
that he will be sold the next auction of our society ;-)

But..., my Cymbidium Sarah Jean is very floriferous! I bought it last
year with two spikes, now it has grown eight. Top that bid!

Greets, Niek

Wendy7 schreef:
Cymbidium Sarah Jean 'Ice Capades' in full swing. One of my SBOE
purchases.
Cheers Wendy

Attached Thumbnails
Cym. Sarah Jean-cymsarahjean.jpg