Old 27-03-2007, 04:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Cym. Sarah Jean

Wow Good growing Niek, what is your secret? Do you think that rainwater has
something to do with it?
What kind of potting mix do you use?
Of course I can't take any credit for the Den. aggregatum, it is a
replacement for the one I killed.
Cheers Wendy

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
Wendy, I cannot 'beat' you with the Dend. aggregatum. Mine gave only one
flower (yes that is one single FLOWER) this year. I gave him the message
that he will be sold the next auction of our society ;-)

But..., my Cymbidium Sarah Jean is very floriferous! I bought it last
year with two spikes, now it has grown eight. Top that bid!

Greets, Niek

Wendy7 schreef:
Cymbidium Sarah Jean 'Ice Capades' in full swing. One of my SBOE
purchases.
Cheers Wendy