Old 28-03-2007, 06:52 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Do I need to start over on my lawn?

"symplastless" wrote in message
The extension services I am aware of, especially Penn State are product
pushers.

Some extension services use volunteers, so it's likely you're hearing their
personal opinions. Since we have two very accurate surveys proving that a
little over 50% of the population is pathetically stupid, you have to take
everything you hear with a grain of salt.

The best thing for gardeners to do is hire private detectives to help them
find their local library. Then, read some books, and take the least
poisonous or invasive approach to solving problems.