Old 28-03-2007, 02:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Minelli Family Minelli Family is offline

Default To repot or not to repot, that is the question

"Jane" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well - I just did it. It was all roots so I put it in an 8" pot. I
hope it does OK since I think I'm becoming an orchid junkie.

I've been suffering the addiction for about 10 years now. I recently bought
several new ones at 1/2 price at Home Depot - before they toss them in the
garbage. That just kills me......... :*( Rather then keep lowering
the price and allowing someone to enjoy them, and allowing the plant to
live, they throw them away.