Old 27-03-2003, 06:56 PM
mick

Default Garden News

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

This publication has recently had a make over to "attract a younger
readership"
I now find there is far to much white paper showing, don't like it so

much.
Wondered what others think.

and

I subscribed to Garden News about a year ago and liked it, I have to
admit that I have two copies on the kitchen table not yet opened.I
cannot put my finger on what is wrong with it, nothing, maybe it is just
me losing interest

I subscribe to Garden News too . I chose to subscribe because having read
round all those available I thought it was the best all round and reasonably
priced.

I have to admit the new format is not attracting me to read , and I dont
know why either.

I dont think I have lost interest in what it contains, just interest in
actually reading it. There is just something wrong with the paper at a gut
level, but I cant express it in words ( yet).

I also have two copies unread from the past two weeks - although I did open
them and look through briefly over breakfast.
previously though I would have read over breakfast and then come home from
work and read the thing page to page at night! I have not doen the
latter.since they changed it.