Old 28-03-2007, 03:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Starlord Starlord is offline

Default iris growing

that's a small patch of them after I had sprayed a anti-freeze and water mix
on them, no more eating of iris then, but out of over 200 iris I have about
60 left.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
Well it looks like those iris-eating aliens didn't get the best of you!
Congratulations.
Gary

"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
Sorry it's so big, I missed getting it smaller.