Old 28-03-2007, 03:47 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default sitting out by the pond

Nick,

I forgot what happened to your fish.

Any chance of putting mosquito fish in? That is what we did in our
farm pond...to prevent mosquitos until we get our bluegills in.

Jim

Sitting by the pond, watching the fish, in the evening with a good cigar
and a nice brandy is great. I miss my fish, but still enjoy sitting outside
in the evening with a a good friend, a good cigar and a nice brandy. Those
late departed fish will contribute to some wonderful guavas this year.
sigh