Old 28-03-2007, 07:10 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default sitting out by the pond

Nick Cramer wrote:

Sitting by the pond, watching the fish, in the evening with a good cigar
and a nice brandy is great. I miss my fish, but still enjoy sitting outside
in the evening with a a good friend, a good cigar and a nice brandy. Those
late departed fish will contribute to some wonderful guavas this year.
sigh

Sounds idyllic to me....I can't wait until we get the pond under
construction - listening to the water feature thingy isn't quite the
same although it's what I've had to make do with for quite a few years
since filling in the old pond once the little one started
toddling....think I'd skip the cigar personally tho ;-)

Have you made any progress on the clean up yet? Hopefully you will be
able to get some more fishy buddies again soon....

Gill