Old 29-03-2007, 02:44 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default when should i use crabgrass preventer in northeast?

Apologies to the OP for the hijack. =)

Steveo said:

wrote:
Steveo said:

You up by THE Ohio State University? =)

Not too far away..roughly 150 miles north of there.

5a? 5b?

Were you affected by the new zone changes? [1]

Go Buckeyes!

Nah. My Super, and the irrigation tech are both alumns. After the football
fiasco, they ain't tallkin shit about the games AT ALL. lol

I was rootin' for SIUC, but they *had* Kansas and just blew it. =( Now,
I'm kinda hoping for a Gator/Buc trimuph, HEH.

Sorry, =P

[1] "They" have us as a solid zone 6 now, but I'm not changing my planting
habits for a couple years, I think. Some of the changes were quite drastic,
and I'm not buying into it fully, just yet. Who knows? Maybe they're right.
*shrug* Time'll tell. =)

--

Eggs

-Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.