Old 28-03-2007, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Howard Haigh Howard Haigh is offline

Default What Grew In Victorian Public Parks?

Thanks everyone for the enthusiastic and knowledgeable replies! Looks like I
might have sparked off quite a discussion here! I must have a bit of the
Victorian in me as I have a couple of aspidistras in the lounge, ever
multiplying rubber plants and dracenae dotted about the house and ferns and
a fatsia were planted in my back garden last year!

I will try to feed back what I can about my friend's art project when it's
completed.

Howard