Old 28-03-2007, 11:29 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default sitting out by the pond

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote:
Nick,

I forgot what happened to your fish.

Any chance of putting mosquito fish in? That is what we did in our
farm pond...to prevent mosquitos until we get our bluegills in.

[ . . . ]

Mosquito fish are cheap enough, but the one year I had them, they didn't
make it through the winter (North Hollywood CA). I think I'd have to drain
the pond to get rid of any remaining termite extermination spray first.
Thanks.

~Semper Fi~