Old 29-03-2007, 05:01 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Stackclimber Stackclimber is offline

Default Sunfish in ponds?

I'll say it again. That channel cat was the most fun fish I ever had. People
would see him and say, "What was that?" He grew huge and he surely knew when
feeding time was. I would slap the water and he would stir and come around.
He liked the pelletized koi food.
I would like to try some perch. I know someone who keeps them in an aquarium
(against the law here, I think).

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
Does anyone keep fish other than Koi or Goldfish in their pond? Anything
like sunfish or other domestics? If so, what are your general
comments/thoughts/precautions about doing so? Thanks.

--
Mac Cool