Old 29-03-2007, 05:47 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
humBill humBill is offline

Default Broken record water lily question

They should be butted against the pot, at kinda sorta 30 degrees or so,
growing end towards the middle and not covered up, clay type soil. Others
more toward your area can probably tell you about appropriate water temps.
I know they can withstand low temps when they are acclimated but not sure
about shocking a new plant. HTH
Bill

"©anadian Ponder" " wrote in message
.com...
OK....this has been asked many times but since it is a new group and I
can't remember what I had for breakfast I will ask it again.

I have two hardy lily tubers with leaves coming to me.

What is the best way to plant these ?
I have had no luck with tubers. Also can I put them in the pond even
though the water is still in Canadian spring mode ?

Thanks !!