Old 29-03-2007, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Keeping hydrangea blue

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 28, 8:16 pm, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 27, 5:54 pm, Jim S wrote:
On 27 Mar 2007 09:49:17 -0700, wrote:

On Mar 27, 5:35 pm, Jim S wrote:
On 27 Mar 2007 09:25:45 -0700, Snowflake wrote:

Fraid so my whites come pink or blue or sometimes both but never white!
except the year I bought them
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Lapageria rosea- Hide quoted text -

Charlie, how can they be kept white?

Judith

On my soil I don't think they can!! I will admit they are a pale blue and a
pale pink and actually quite pretty but a consigned to the corner of the
orchard because neither of us like mophead hydrangeas