Old 29-03-2007, 03:56 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
[email protected] info@relaxingdecor.com is offline

Default Broken record water lily question

On Mar 28, 10:07 pm, ©anadian Ponder " wrote:
OK....this has been asked many times but since it is a new group and I
can't remember what I had for breakfast I will ask it again.

I have two hardy lily tubers with leaves coming to me.

What is the best way to plant these ?
I have had no luck with tubers. Also can I put them in thepondeven
though the water is still in Canadian spring mode ?

Thanks !!

ideally if you can plant them in your pond on a shelf so the roots can
extend throughout he pond and become a natural filter for the
sediment. if you must put it in a pot then place it a bit deeper in
the pond. dont know much about canadian springs but do know lilies
are pretty hardy no matter where you put them
Pete
http://www.relaxingdecor.com