Old 30-03-2007, 03:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy~ ~Roy~ is offline

Default Pond Vac Advice

Cyprio works fine but evidenty some have big time problems even
working a simple skimmer net. Hard to b eat for the price and it does
work if its used right. Best bet is astandard shop vac with a foat
cutoff and get double use out of it around the house as wel.

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:41:16 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
[dot]uk wrote:

I have a pond that is 5m * 5m * (0.4m-1.5m) deep. It has turtles and fish
in it.
I am looking for a pond vac to use with this, but there seem to be so many,
with so little information.

Can anyone here recommend what they use, or advise to not buy a model for
any reason?
Thanks

-------