Old 30-03-2007, 05:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
GWB GWB is offline

Default recommendations for lawn sweeper

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:04:32 -0500, Jim wrote:

GWB wrote:

[....]

I meant Agri Fab.

does that thing really work? I've been needing some
kind of tool for fall leaf pickup. for years I've mowed
them and let the mower bag them. with high lift blades
and slowing down to 2nd gear I get a clean pickup, but
the bags get full really quick.

It works great. Luckily my neighbors have a burn pile.
I musta filled 30 cans with leaves. Picks up sticks too.
I dump it on the driveway then shovel it into cans and dump it on the
pile. I also sweep up the pine needles and bag em for mulch.