Old 30-03-2007, 06:21 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Default recommendations for lawn sweeper

GWB wrote:

Jim wrote:
GWB wrote:

[....]

I meant Agri Fab.

does that thing really work?

[....]

It works great. Luckily my neighbors have a burn pile.
I musta filled 30 cans with leaves. Picks up sticks too.
I dump it on the driveway then shovel it into cans and dump it on the
pile. I also sweep up the pine needles and bag em for mulch.

thank you very much for sharing with me this product
performance report.

I already know where the local showroom is located which
currently has on display an Agri Fab lawn sweeper unit.
an outting tomorrow with lunch incorporated into the
trip. g