Old 30-03-2007, 08:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Carol Hague Carol Hague is offline

Default 脗露脗芦芒?*脗赂脙S芒?'脙^脙.芒?'脙脙.芒-S'脙垄"脙"脙鈩⒚冣垈脙"芒?'脙鈭偯劉'脗芦脙芒? 鈧偮C偮僨脙?脧?芒-S'芒,卢"脗搂脗拢脗漏

Muddymike wrote:

"Carol Hague" wrote in message
Muddymike wrote:

gibberish from idiot spammer snipped
Can anyone translate? :-)

Yes, it says "I am a spammer and a particularly stupid one at that"

And I foolishly thought it might be Klingon.

The two possibilities are not mutually exclusive - the average Klingon
is hardly a mental giant after all :-)

Now that explains something, my spillchucker wants to correct Klingon to
Clinton.

Hmmm. He always reminds me more of a Ferengi..... John Prescott, on the
other hand, is quite clearly one of those aliens-in-human-suits from
Doctor Who :-)
--
Carol
"Never trust a man wearing leather shorts and a plastic dressing gown"