Old 30-03-2007, 05:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,rec.arts.bonsai
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Juniper Bonsai Revisited 1

"Wendy7" wrote:
Looking good Nick. Cheers Wendy
"Nick Cramer" wrote in message

Transpanted it three weeks ago. It's already showing new growth on the
righthandmost branch.

Shifting thread to r.a.b Any replies there, please.

Thanks, Wendy. The weather's been so crazy here (alternately 50° and 80° F)
that I'm having trouble guessing when to water it. When I do, I put it in a
tub of water for a half hour, then sprinkle the leaves. Some rain would be
nice.

~Semper Fi~