Old 30-03-2007, 06:24 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Ralph & His Clowder Ralph & His Clowder is offline

Default Wow!

Sounds like my kind of place.

Last weekend my neighbor pulled and chopped a ton of weeds. I watered my
wildflowers. Same plants, different attitudes.

Gabrielle

kthirtya wrote:

I'm also a survival of the fittest gardener.
I especially like volunteers. I noticed cherry
blossoms in the back corner this year. It used
to be a vegetable garden until youngest and
friend (5 at the time) went back and planted
birdseed...
Now it is criss crossed with raspberry and grape
vines, a 20 ft maple that started from a helicopter
seed and this cherry tree. Also in there is a
huge pile of trimmed branches. Home to lots of
little critters.
k :-)