Old 30-03-2007, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Chervil

On 30 Mar, 10:45, Jennifer Sparkes wrote:
I would say yes. This is only based on the fact mine are just
the same! Also mine like to grow where they want to - which
is not always the same places I would like them to - eg cracks
between the paving stones- but I am not complaining ...

I like 'happy accident' where you just don't know what you will find
in your garden the next spring and most of the time nature made it
just perfect. It's a skill to get 'an eye' for the genuine articles
when weeding ...

Handy for decorating food/plates though as they sort of come
when Parsley is not around!

Eating tons of the stuff here. My cerfeuil is perhaps 1.5m high - I
don't cut the leaves but the whole stem to the root so that I get new
shoots forming constantly instead of having a sad looking plant. I
freeze lots of it, as well as all the other herbs. Can't do without
really - from making a simple omelette to a veloute ;o)