Old 30-03-2007, 02:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Chris and Jacqui Chris and Jacqui is offline

Default Bunny rabbit portrait

"Padraig" wrote in message
"Padraig" wrote in message
This character is eating all my new garden plants. Nothing I do seems to
keep him and his pals away from my yard. I've bought several cans of
some
powdered stuff that smells like coyote urine to sprinkle around but the
rabbit seems to love it. Fearless Fuzzy.

Lookin' at that left ear it appears a coyote or bobcat had him for a
minute
but couldn't close the deal.

Here's THE ANSWER! A friend sent me this today under the caption "Easter
has been cancelled this year".
--
Paddy's Pig

Ouch!!