Old 30-03-2007, 06:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default rant

Good!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
You are succeeding in making me feel better....

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
But to directly answer your question... if a plant I didn't truely

love showed up as virused I'd toss it. If it was my Owen Holmes.. I'd
have to think about it.... but I'd probably eventually toss it. (slicing
throat)

Agreed, 100%.

Gasp! But what of the ones living just next to the plant in question|??
Viruses travel by damage to the leaf...either by sucking insect (thrip)
or just plain old bumping, dropping damage....... how would one know or
be sure??? (See?? I've been in health care too long. LOL!!! You'd think
I was talking about HIV)

Yeah, but what if the plant in question is just fine? That would
eliminate all the other issues in that paragraph!

I hate to think I'm the only one with crappy leaves!! But

I've seen all your pics and I know better!

Trust me. I have some plants with *very* crappy looking leaves. When we
take pictures we don't generally try to include the garbage, LOL!

Diana