Old 30-03-2007, 02:08 PM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default RPM and its "bias"

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:55:40 GMT, Feyd Rautha wrote:

Galen, I sent one post that was on topic, and it got rejected. It was a
request, a simple request. Let face it. It got rejected because of the
poster, not the content.

read it for yourself.

Your message has been rejected because it appears to be off topic
according to the Charter of rec.ponds.moderated.
If you wish, you may rewrite this message so that it is on-topic,
and then resubmit it.

[snip]

Maybe you missed the part where I mentioned that we are going to screw
up, and screw up big sometimes. We can beat ourselves to a bloody
pulp and have "mea culpas" all over the place and rack ourselves with
guilt. Or we can get over it and try to move on. At least that's
what I'm trying to do, with the knowledge that I *will* screw up yet
again. It isn't a comforting thought.
--
Galen Hekhuis
"Mistakes were made"